2.5% of profits to woking Mind Mental health charity
* THREE NEW BOXES LAUNCHING THIS BANK HOLIDAY WEEKEND! FREE POSTAGE AND DISPATCH ON 1st SEPTEMBER!*
Showing all 7 results
Our children have had a tough old year, this box is designed to support their wellbeing and help parents and their young ones spend quality time together doing something meaningful and fun. This mindfulness journal, crayons and affirmation card is designed to support children aged between 5 and 10 years old.
You are INCREDIBLE mama. The perfect gift for yourself, or a loved one for any stage in their motherhood journey.
Designed to create some time to relax, restore and replenish with micro moments of mindfulness, this box is sure to give a much needed boost to the lucky recipient! All contents are sourced from UK or local businesses, with an ethical conscience and focus on sustainability. I designed these boxes to share the magic of mindfulness and it’s benefits to help us boost our mental health and wellbeing in today’s busy world.
The box includes:
- The Salty Herb – ‘Moon’ Clay bath bomb. Contains clary sage, lavender and cypress oils which are all known to relax, reduce bloating and help with hormonal imbalances and period pains. ( NB can be used in pregnancy after 37wks gestation) Decorated with rose and lavender petals, and made from ghassoul clay designed to soften and soothe skin. 10% of sales from these bath bombs have gone to Binti charity to fight period poverty. 100% Natural, Zero waste, vegan and cruelty free- handmade in the UK
- Hot Tea Mama ‘Night Owl’ blend tea bag. For late nights, early mornings and broken sleep, Night owl is here! This caffeine free blend of herbs will help ease you into the land of nod. A carefully balanced blend of herbal ingredients to calm the body and soothe the soul. Hot tea mama are a small uk business, founded by two awesome mamas, Bethan and Kate!
- Isabella and us – Wellbeing zine. A publication of all things motherhood and positive wellbeing, it offers inspiration, information and relaxation for mums . Each issue focuses on mums being able to take time out for self care. Plus includes an additional meditation script by Emma
- Lavender aromatherapy candle. The calming and relaxing scent of lavender, made from 100% plant wax from a natural and sustainable plant source with a recycled glass holder. Vegan friendly and manufactured in the UK.
- Dried lavender bunch. We all love receiving a bunch of flowers right?! This gorgeous bunch is from a family farm in Yorkshire, and will leave your home looking (and smelling) divine!
- Tony’s Chocolonely, Sourced from Woking’s zero waste food store ‘Refill and Refuel” Choose from two delicious flavours, Milk creamy hazlenut crunch, or dairy free and vegan option , dark almond sea salt. Tony’s bars aim to make the cocoa trade 100% slave free, made with fairtrade ingredients.
- Amethyst tumblestones (x2) Amethyst is one of the most famous of crystals, believed to have calming and soothing properties. If you’re into your crystal healing, you may know that in the holistic world, amethyst is used to help treat anxiety, bring peace of mind and aid sleep.
- A6 Positive affirmation card and Meditation script for Mamas. Because us mum’s deserve some time for ourselves, to fill up that come and enjoy a moment’s peace. The positive affirmation is to remind you or your loved one that you are doing a wonderful job, even when things feel tough. You are incredible Mama.
- Mindful guide included- How to make the most out of each item and create a micro moment of mindfulness. Don’t want or need the paper copy? Add to notes at the checkout, and I’ll send you the digital version instead!
Packaged in a fully recyclable card box, with wood wool. 2.5% of profits are donated to Woking Mind Mental health charity. Complimentary second class postage worth £3.20.
Include a handwritten message at no extra charge, just add your words to the ‘notes’ section at checkout!
A new planner for your desk and week that will give you the daily organisation you’ve been looking for.
With 52 tear-off pages, this desk pad will bring some beautiful positivity and organisation to your whole year! The Positive Desk Pad Planner is landscape A4 so there’s loads of space for you to take back control and intentionally schedule in not only your appointments but also moments of positive self-care from Monday to Sunday. We’ve also added a to-do list on the side, so you’ll never lose track of what you want to get done.
We just love that feeling we get when we’ve finished our week, done the best we can and can tear off the page and move on to the next with a new boost of positivity!
Printed on high-quality, thick paper with a cardboard cover
H21cm x W29.7cm x D0.7cm