Mama, are you craving some time for you? Have you been feeling, stressed, anxious or overwhelmed lately?
This course is all about the wellbeing and self care of Mums , utilising tried and tested techniques to help you feel calmer, more content and in control.
As a trained mindfulness practitioner,Emma’s previous courses for mums come with 5STAR reviews and testimonials, with 100% of surveyed participants stating that the course positively impacted on their mental health and overall wellbeing!
Suitable for mums with children aged 6 weeks old to 16 years old – The course creates a safe and friendly space to learn new skills and techniques whilst having a pamper with likeminded ladies!
- Introduction to grounding and breathing techniques for the management of anxiety / overwhelm
- Guided mindful meditation session with heated eyemask for relaxation and self confidence
- Aromatherapy facial pamper session, learn how to give yourself a boost of oxytocin, using Neal’s yard organic products
- Self care tips, idea’s and techniques to give more balance in our daily/ weekly routines as busy mums
- Each session includes complimentary hot drink (including decaf and herbal options)
- Pamper pack including Neals Yard samples, heated eyemask, affirmation card and meditation script aswell as coursebook including journal pages and signposting/ self help support.
Monday evenings 8pm to 9pm , week commencing 4th October 2021 (Venue in Woking, Surrey) Limited spaces, to keep the group size friendly, non judgemental and a safe place to talk to one another (if you wish to)
Book your place now, and your info & welcome email plus registration form will be emailed to you directly !
T’s & C’s – These sessions are designed to support wellbeing and are not a replacement for therapy or medical intervention. Meditation/ mindfulness is not suitable if you are experiencing active psychosis. Participants must not attend if experiencing associated symptoms of covid19, or if isolating/ living with someone who has had a positive result. Additional considerations will be implemented to prioritise the safety of all attendees.